M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Time to bump this back up to the top only a few weeks left to go

I plan on bringing (admittedly small) frags of:

Sour Apple Birdsnest X5
ORA Pink Birdsnest X5
ORA Orange Digi X2
Rose Brain Coral X1, maybe 2

Also going to bring sodas for folks - figured I could contribute to the food that way. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

HondaHound

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Greetings everyone,
I am new to MASC, and about a year in on the Hobby. I have a 12 gal nano with a 36 watt LED array and everything is going great! I will be in attendance at the DBTC in Fort Collins, and can bring a couple mushrooms that are getting too big for my nano, and possibly colt leather frags. Do the frags have to be attached to anything? Not sure what protocol is for this...

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
HondaHound said:
a couple mushrooms that are getting too big for my nano, and possibly colt leather frags. Do the frags have to be attached to anything? Not sure what protocol is for this...
Nope, there's no rule that states frags have to be attached to frag plugs.

Sent using Forum Runner

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;167568 said:
Nope, there's no rule that states frags have to be attached to frag plugs.

Sent using Forum Runner
Good, because I have some leather frags that I can not get to stay on plugs, they just shed and detach every time!

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I didn't have time to frag, is there any consideration taken to plugs with 30+ heads of Zoas on them?

Hi, I am brand new to the hobby, Denver, and MASC. I have been doing a lot of research on setting up an aquarium for about the last 8 or 9 months. Now that I have moved, I am ready to start buying my equipment and get rolling on my new hobby. So, with that said, I have nothing to bring to this event, but I was wondering if I can come out and meet people and just talk to you guys about the hobby and learn about different corals. Thanks, and I look forward to learning all I can from this forum.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome! That is one of the best ways to learn is to come to the meetings and events. This event will be a little busy being its a DBTC event but it will still be beneficial to meet some of the club members.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

dhickey;168708 said:
Great thanks! Is there anything I need to know or bring or be prepared for that day?
A cooler and open mind! i have no problem giving you a gsp and zoa frag to help you start out.

side note, if i remember this, and can get the kids packed i'll be up there with some zoa's (no idea of "name"), gsp, and a couple monti frags (L.A. Lakers i think).

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will not be able to make this DBTC meeting, I need to get in as much as possible. if anyone wants to score me an appleberry monti i will be more then greatful... lol

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Ok so its the day before I updated the information on the BBQ and rules. This is going to be great reminder to bring a list of what you have to help the check in process to go smoother as well.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Remember People bring a side dish so that we have something to eat with the hamburgers and hotdogs.........this is going to be a good time!!!