Member Badges

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;282039 said:
I need a new card mine expired I think I've been to two meetings this year lol
scchase;282040 said:
I need a new card as well mine is also expired by a few years
I'll have cards ready for both of you by Saturday. Thanks for letting me know.

I think I will just pay for my membership.. Lol I have been to 2 meetings this year and have yet to be a badged member. This club does good tho so it doesn't hurt to contribute with a paid membership :)

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Please do up a membership card for Adam (Marine Monster), hes excited to quit using mine! LOL You can use all my address info or whatever you need.

Adam Young

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nmertz1;282053 said:
I think I will just pay for my membership.. Lol I have been to 2 meetings this year and have yet to be a badged member. This club does good tho so it doesn't hurt to contribute with a paid membership :)
Sorry for the oversight...please PM me with which meetings you attended so that I can get you updated on our log. If you do decide to donate anyway...thank you for the support!

marinediehard

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was suppose to get one last year and never did. Just wondering since I have been to a few meetings.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Coralfrenzy

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just joined the forum but have attended 1 official meeting (the Nov meeting at MBC) and plan to attend the frag swap this Sat, so I guess that will mean that I'll be an official badged member--it's all my husband's fault!!

sadams

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi all, Heading to reefstock today, plan to start attending monthly meetings, or also plan to attend reef ed, and looking for a membership card, would anyone who is in the know, let me know the easiest way to get ahold of a membership card, and thank you!

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You have to go to two meeting in the course of a year or pay the membership fee. Just know that in the past reef stock did not count as a meeting. However b it did last year. I would say find a masc mod at Reefstock and ask them. Jahmic is the mod that makes the badges but I don't believe he is going. I said something about going snowboarding.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Reef Stock will not count as a meeting this year, otherwise Martin is correct you need to attend two meeting within 12 months or donate $24 to the club.

Heck just the amount you will save with the 10% off discount at most if our vendors is worth $24 :)

Again like Martin said PM username Jahmic if you have any questions on the badge or membership card.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
sadams;296969 said:
Hi all, Heading to reefstock today, plan to start attending monthly meetings, or also plan to attend reef ed, and looking for a membership card, would anyone who is in the know, let me know the easiest way to get ahold of a membership card, and thank you!
Find me at reefstock, I have your card. I had a company ski trip yesterday and followed some college kids I work with around blue sky basin...feeling my age, so no boarding today for me Martin! Lol

For anybody who attended Elite as their 2nd meeting last week, I'm making your card this morning and will have it at reefstock.

No MASC table setup for reefstock... so there won't be a sign in sheet for the event. Our next event will be ReefEd

Last edited by a moderator:

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
jahmic;296980 said:
Find me at reefstock, I have your card. I had a company ski trip yesterday and followed some college kids I work with around blue sky basin...feeling my age, so no boarding today for me Martin! Lol

For anybody who attended Elite as their 2nd meeting last week, I'm making your card this morning and will have it at reefstock.

No MASC table setup for reefstock... so there won't be a sign in sheet for the event. Our next event will be ReefEd
I'll try to find you today! Elite was my second meeting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sadams

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
I went the donation route back in January, and will look for you Khalid today and thanks!

sadams;296969 said:

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I got my second meeting at elite, thank you for the fish badge :) I will be at reefstock tomorrow. Possible to get the card there?

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Got my second meeting at the frag swap. Need my card and member symbol.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life, and you can PROVE it mathematically.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
zombie;309264 said:
Got my second meeting at the frag swap. Need my card and member symbol.
Congratulations on attending your second meeting and thank you for joining us in the fun. We'll try and get you badged up here asap but we will be reviewing the membership status and sign in sheets from the dbtc swap here in the upcoming weeks (sorry its a tad time consuming) so your card wont be available for pick up until the next meeting which is June 22nd up at Great White Aquatics in Fort Collins. Thanks again for joining us.

Last edited by a moderator:

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
jahmic;263964 said:
Hey just want to let everyone know how things will be working with membership badges/cards since I'm taking care of these now.

• If you donate for membership, please notify me via PM so that I can confirm payment and get you badged and make your card
  • If you attend your 2nd meeting and have signed in appropriately on the attendance sheets, I will confirm attendance and get you badged and have a card made
  • Everyone's cards will be made and badges assigned on a monthly basis. If you've attended your 2nd meeting, I will have you badged and a card ready prior to the next meeting. Might take me a week to get them done, or it might take the duration of the month...but it will get done. If you donate for membership and I've already made cards and taken care of badges for that month, I will do my best to get you taken care of ASAP, but I can't promise anything on short notice prior to a meeting.

Any questions, feel free to PM me. I haven't done a round of badges following the BBQ, so don't panic if you haven't received yours yet. :)
Bump...

With ReefEd and the DBTC pushing a large amount of attendance for new members, I've had a handful of inquiries regarding getting badged over the past few days. Just want everyone to know that they'll be taken care of prior to the next meeting...reviewing and logging over 10 pages of attendance sheets does take some time. :)