Member Badges

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Balz3352;314458 said:
Going to the meeting Sunday (barring something crazy happening) Would like my badge if possible!
Drop me a pm and let me know what 2 meetings you went to. I'm all caught up on attendance and don't have you marked.

edit: Nevermind, found it. Got you badged and should have a card for you this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

greeleyram3

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey guys I've been to two meetings now (reef-ed and @ great white) and was wondering how I could get my badge and if i could possibly get it either before or more preferably at the rocky mountain extravaganza coral show?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
greeleyram3;331628 said:
Hey guys I've been to two meetings now (reef-ed and @ great white) and was wondering how I could get my badge and if i could possibly get it either before or more preferably at the rocky mountain extravaganza coral show?
I got you badged now and we will either have your card ready for pick up at the Nov Swap or we will make you one there on the spot. Thank you for your participation thus far and we look forward to seeing you here in Nov!

fish26

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ditto to Jotun. you just please mail my membership card . . . I'll even send a self-addressed stamped envelop if the club can't spring for a stamp and envelope.

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Can I pick up my card at the meeting on November 16th? My wife and kids are tagging along so I could save $16 on entrance fees and put it towards corals at the show! :)

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
As always we will and do have membership cards available at the monthly meetings. For any one needing a card that will not be at the November Swap on the 16th. Please PM me and we will get a list together for cards to be mailed.

All cards not collected at the swap will then be batched and mailed after the November swap.

If there are any questions with regards to memberships and or badges please PM me and I will do my best to take care of you asap. For those that are needing actual badges on the site, please also PM me and for those who have already PM'ed in last few days I will get you taken care of first part of this next week.
Thank you everyone for your patience as always and we look forward to see i you all at the upcoming November swap.

cent36

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I need my badge too! Aquatic Art was my second meet up. I won't be able to make the November one. If you can just mail it to me. Thanks!

I've been to a number of meetings over the years. My attendance is always so far apart that I either forget or figure too much time has passed. The last two I attended were Gonzo's last year and Great White this year.
I guess I need to go to more meetings!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Anyone who needs a new card, card re-newed, is owed a card or anything of the likes can pick up their card at the Event this weekend and if the card is not already pre-made, we will make it on the spot. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

skebo

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just found this thread. Bringing the family so i am just curious about the entrance fee's to get in.
Wife is all in now. Says yes more then no now that the tank is coming along and is the showcase item in the front of the house. A card for discounts makes the wife happy. A happy wife makes me happy. A happy me makes fish happy. Happy fish makes you happy. The circle would be complete. :)

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Entrance Fees:

- $1 per head for badged MASC member, spouse, child or significant other
- $5 per head for registered MASC member and general public
- Free - children under 14 years
* Badged MASC member means you have either paid your annual $24 in annual membership dues or attended two MASC meetings in prior 12 months. Also must present MASC membership card

Mermaid Gardens

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would like a card, but I will not be able to attend the meeting. If you could mail it, that would be great. The two meetings I attended were the frag swap at Fluid Designers, and Great White.

BrianH

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Today was my second event (November and December.) It was nice talking with all of you! ... and thanks for the raffle gift cards!