Member Badges

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
rghering;124548 said:
I'll try to make the next meeting which will be my first meeting.. Its hard to travel when you live in BFE :)
if you really need it i can mail it to you but i doubt it will be of much use to you in BFE ...i'll have to find the directions for snail mail again ...lol

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Metalsniper;129760 said:
I attended the dbtc and the last meeting at charlie's house. Can I be a member now? Kyuubichan218 too.
303travism;129792 said:
I was at elite reef and the Ranch.
as soon as i can verify these with the sign in sheets i will get you both badges and cards

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I told you awhile back I didn't know about a sign up sheet but I was there at both I was at elite long enough to buy a rock covered in yellow polyps and a red digi from the Denver Aquarium and I was at the ranch all day helping out Ambrosio Aquatics.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
303travism;129800 said:
I told you awhile back I didn't know about a sign up sheet but I was there at both I was at elite long enough to buy a rock covered in yellow polyps and a red digi from the Denver Aquarium and I was at the ranch all day helping out Ambrosio Aquatics.
ok travis ....i guess the bod will have to discuss this ....it is not my decision alone ....we will let you and everyone else know the final decision as it will apply to more people than just you i assume

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok Thanks for what ever decision you and the board come up with.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Metalsniper;129760 said:
I attended the dbtc and the last meeting at charlie's house. Can I be a member now? Kyuubichan218 too.
i can verify this one i spoke with Logan at both meetings. Badge is coming soon.

I signed the meeting forms at the springs swap and the one in loveland a week ago count? Next time its within 75 miles of me I would love to get in a regular meeting :)

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
dirtefish;130108 said:
I signed the meeting forms at the springs swap and the one in loveland a week ago count? Next time its within 75 miles of me I would love to get in a regular meeting :)
The swap at the springs was not a MASC sanctioned event. Only MASC events count towards membership.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
gonna make some member cards Friday night ...if you need one post here please!
along with the info requested in the first post

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bring mine to the meeting please

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was at the meeting in Loveland, but didn't know about the sign in sheet. Was also at the meeting at Premier this weekend and signed in.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Signed as jack brenckle at the loveland frag swap and saw y'all lovely people at premiere a few days ago!
I hope that means im an official card carrying member?!?!