Member Badges

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;129801 said:
ok travis ....i guess the bod will have to discuss this ....it is not my decision alone ....we will let you and everyone else know the final decision as it will apply to more people than just you i assume
I haven't heard back from you yet was planning on going to the last meeting had to drop off a DBTC but got called in to work at the last minute.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
303travism;136717 said:
I haven't heard back from you yet was planning on going to the last meeting had to drop off a DBTC but got called in to work at the last minute.
pm sent

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
working on it guys ...ill let you know when everyone should have there badges and then we will make sure that everyone that is supposed to have them actually does

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
While Dv3 (didn't notice it changed again) is fixing this for everyone, we do need to stress that the sign in sheets NEED to be filled out. I know for the newer people who don't know there are sign in sheets sometimes this doesn't apply, but remember, there is ALWAYS a sign in sheet at any meeting that is put on by MASC. If a BOD member doesn't see you, and you didn't sign in, in the future we may not be able to give credit for that meeting.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just a quick question............does this new badge make my butt look big? : /

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i dont think im going to make it to the meeting ...i can mail it to you next week pm me

You have successfully signed up for a subscription to Donation to Support MASC Forums (User: Reefer Addict) using PayPal.

Your first subscription payment, for $24.00 USD, has already been sent to Rocky Mountain Reef Club.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Subscription Details

Date of sign up: Feb 12, 2012
Subscription Name: Donation to Support MASC Forums (User: Reefer Addict)
Subscription Number: S-5YD196923C5177843

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Reefer Addict;142314 said:
You have successfully signed up for a subscription to Donation to Support MASC Forums (User: Reefer Addict) using PayPal.

Your first subscription payment, for $24.00 USD, has already been sent to Rocky Mountain Reef Club.

Subscription Details

Subscription Name: Donation to Support MASC Forums (User: Reefer Addict)
Subscription Number: S-5YD196923C5177843
thank you sir will get a you a badge soon ...you are now officially a member

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You have successfully signed up for a subscription to Donation to Support MASC Forums (User: Dbarnes) using PayPal.

Subscription Details
Subscription Name: Donation to Support MASC Forums (User: Dbarnes)
Subscription Number: S-9N50918388354234T

YAYYYY!!!! i finally paid for the priceless advice!!!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
awesome!!! ...great to see so many new members chipping in to help support the club lately ....they havent all posted her but we do recognize all the recent interest in paying for memberships