Member Badges

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im sorry guys but I'm not going to make this meeting do to health reasons so there wont be any badges this month. I understand for some of you that have been waiting a long time this is completely unacceptable and I am seriously considering my ability to continue to serve on the BOD...so please bear with me over the next month ...Im sure if i cant handle it another BOD will take on this responsibility for me

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Take care Don...hope you feel better. And your doing great on the BOD...so don't sweat the small things. I'm sure people understand.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;163107 said:
Im sorry guys but I'm not going to make this meeting do to health reasons so there wont be any badges this month. I understand for some of you that have been waiting a long time this is completely unacceptable and I am seriously considering my ability to continue to serve on the BOD...so please bear with me over the next month ...Im sure if i cant handle it another BOD will take on this responsibility for me
Don, hope you feel better soon. Family and health comes first! Take care.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;163107 said:
IMO Don the only thing unacceptable is someone worring about a dumb badge over the health of you or your family. If you need some help with something give a shout

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
thanks all....ill get it together soon i hope

i guess i was referring more to member cards and i have the equipment to do that and while trivial i was just saying that i know some of you that have paid for a membership get a hard time getting your discounts sometimes without your cards an get frustrated.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well if you need help with anything let me know. You live really close to me so I can always swing by and mow the lawn, fix something, etc. I can even deliver the cards if you feel better and get them made. But chores (club and home) are the last thing you should be worried about right now. You got a bigger family then you know.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
majicmike;163140 said:
IMO Don the only thing unacceptable is someone worring about a dumb badge over the health of you or your family. If you need some help with something give a shout
+1

dv3;163148 said:
thanks all....ill get it together soon i hope

i guess i was referring more to member cards and i have the equipment to do that and while trivial i was just saying that i know some of you that have paid for a membership get a hard time getting your discounts sometimes without your cards an get frustrated.
people can show their screen name with the picture next to it, no reason why anyone should be getting crazy

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Get better Don. I could help deal out cards too if needed. I go from Westminster to Littleton everyday so anywhere in between is doable.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Ok all I'm going to help Don out while he's got more important things to tend too. If you need a card or badge on the site post here or pm me so I can get this squared away. If you don't let me know I probably won't know you need something.

Adam

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have an extra card with my name on it, sell it cheap. Only thing is you must be fat and brown to pass yourself off as a Virgilio...

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Hey all - if you have paid and don't have a badge please let me or one of the other BOD's know so we can update your status.