Membership Drive DBTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
This one is for the non members, although we're going to try to fix that!!! Going to try something a little different, Live DBTC style. I'm going to post up some pictures in a couple hours, somewhere between 8:30 and 9:00PM. It will be in this thread, and you will get a warning post before it happens. I love a live sale, and this is going to be in that style. I will post a series of numbered pictures of the coral up for DBTC. First one to post back the number gets the coral (there will be multiples of some coral, check the numbers). This is a membership drive, so please don't claim a coral if your not going to the June Meeting up in the Great White north (pun definitely intended).

RULES:

1) Must pick up at Great White for the June Meeting!
2) Must be your first or second meeting.
3) Can only have one DBTC from the post, but if you post and someone beat you to it, you can try again.
4) Make Sure you read the DBTC Introduction: http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums/showthread.php?2553-Don-t-Break-the-Chain-Introduction

EDIT: Now Open to Members Going to the Great White Meeting!!

Last edited by a moderator:

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
1,2,3,4 Green Toadstool Leather 4 available

[attachment=67047:name]

5,6,7 Teal Candy Cane (2 head frag) 2 available 5) to TravelinGal

[attachment=67048:name]

8 Blasomusa (greelyram3)

[attachment=67049:name]

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
9 Chads Rainbow Prisim Payback

[attachment=67050:name]

10 RDE

[attachment=67051:name]

11 Metior Shower (FlyrodTodd)

[attachment=67052:name]

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea, kinda spur of the moment, but there are a couple days till the meeting. If we cant get some future members to the meeting, I'll open it up to everyone. :)

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
great idea man, love it.

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;314593 said:
Wow now this is AWESOME! !!!!!!!
SynDen;314596 said:
great idea man, love it.
Thanks, was hoping for a little live sale frenzy kind of thing with a big hug afterwards, but really should have given more notice...

Lets go people, if the # hasn't been picked, its available. Heading to bed now, but this will go until they are gone, or I start packing up for the meeting.

Skrappy

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would love to get in on this, unfortunately I live in Louisville and don't have a ride to FC for the meeting. If you know anyone going up there that lives in my area headed up there, let me know and I will ask them about carpooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.