Memorial Day DBTC - Green Bubble Tip Anemone

I have a Green Bubble Tip Anemone I'd like to DBTC to anyone who has ever served in the military, or currently active. It just jumped off its rock today and I caught him floating across the tank, so he's currently unattached and available (yes, I should have posted this in the personal section for him!) :glee:
Closed up he's about the size of a softball, opens up to about 9-10". Good color, active eater (I feed chunks of squid, shellfish, etc.). I'm available Thurs, Fri, Sat all day and Sun-Wed during the day. PM me or post here! I'll check more regularly until he finds a new home.

Happy Memorial Day everyone and thanks for your service.

Absolutely, he's yours. I'm headed into work now, but we can talk tomorrow about day and time. After the sacrifices and commitment you've made, the least I can do is drive 30 minutes. I'll PM you tomorrow and we can work out when is best. Thanks again, and Happy Memorial Day.

Wooohooo thank you sir and thank you for the appreciation. I always feel like I need to say something huge to return the appreciation you know... But usually it always ends up being I'm. Just doing my job. But thank you a million times over. More Americans could learn from your example because I promise there are times when you feel like the most under appreciated guys. And its stuff like this that brings a smile to our faces and we can know it's worth it. ( not the nem mind you haha. The thanks and appreciation) but getting hooked up with a nem is nice too!!! Look forward to your PM and meeting you. Thank you!

Wanted to say thank you again David. It was a pleasure to meet you and your family. More so thank you for being awesome and making a trip down to the springs. And then there's the thanks for hooking it up with a bdass richordia frag. I feel like for everything that little twig I gave you wasn't enough. So the nem is finally settled in. he parked himself between my overflow and a rock... Right where you can't see him at all from the front haha. But yes open and big and loving life. I appreciate it man.

Absolutely brother, glad everything is doing well and looking good! Thanks again for your military service. We don't make it down to the Springs very often so the wife and kids had a good day of shopping, playing and wandering around. If you're ever up this way, give me a call or a text and you can come by and see the set-up.