Merry Christmas to ME!

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Badass, diggin' it! Keep it, or coloring it later? Either way will be beautiful.

Congrats & Merry Christmas!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Color will be added in January. I'm thinking dark ember tones- deep rust red, dark oranges, etc.

Thanks!

aztecdreams

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
On 32nd? That's right by my house. Do you live in this area? Great tatt BTW. I found a shop that will do some work for me in exchange for corals and tank stuff

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
+100 That is killer and beautiful all at the same time. :) Do you plan on colloring it in? Keep us posted.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
I live up in Westy. He's off exit 212C, then turn onto Osage. Not sure what the cross street is. www.thidemann.com

Thanks. I'm totally in love with it. Can't wait to see the color done.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
kmellon;212722 said:
+100 That is killer and beautiful all at the same time. :) Do you plan on colloring it in? Keep us posted.
Thanks!! Definitely coloring it in. That'll happen mid-January. I'll post pics.

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Totally beautiful Cindy!

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
it's a bit unfinished without it. he said that he'll be adding in a lot more details as he does the color, so that's exciting.

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
michael.lemke;212740 said:
Nice tattoo
Here's my little guy
I love that! I need some ink, especially to cover my scars on my forearm. I just can't pull the trigger on what I want in that location. Octopus is definitely up there though. :)

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Ghosty;212980 said:
I love that! I need some ink, especially to cover my scars on my forearm. I just can't pull the trigger on what I want in that location. Octopus is definitely up there though. :)
Do it! They're awesome.