Merry Christmas to ME!

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Definitely. All I got is one on my right upper arm, that I might or might not cover. I'd keep it for nostalgia sake (my first tat), or cover it with something really nice. It's old-school dagger/dragons type thing, teenager stuff, hahaa.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ghosty;213015 said:
Definitely. All I got is one on my right upper arm, that I might or might not cover. I'd keep it for nostalgia sake (my first tat), or cover it with something really nice. It's old-school dagger/dragons type thing, teenager stuff, hahaa.
That's a tough one. To refresh or cover...
Had I gotten the first tat I wanted, I'd have a friggin pegasus on my body or some crap like that. Can you imagine? Blech. No thank you.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
jahmic;217394 said:
Nice! Still can't believe that only took 2 sessions, looks great.
That's cuz my tat artist is a rock star. i highly recommend him. William Thidemann at Kaze Gallery on Osage St.

And no, it didn't hurt. Tickled a little.

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Merry Christmas to ME!

Your gonna have some nice scarring this week on the flames. :thumbup::cool:

Nice work!

sent from my EVO eater

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
CindyL;217388 said:
And it's finished!
Wow! Beautiful work. How many hours was the black lining, then how many for coloring?

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Ghosty;217417 said:
Wow! Beautiful work. How many hours was the black lining, then how many for coloring?
The outlining and initial shading was 4 hours, then the remaining shading and color (what he did today) was about 3.5 hours.

The guy's insanely talented.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
IM sure you said this already, but Im lazy, who did the tat?

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Im fimilair with him, he did my brothers sleeve, real nice work, the way he works black into his color to make it pop is amazing. Theres not to many artist that can do that!

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefCheif;217426 said:
Im fimilair with him, he did my brothers sleeve, real nice work, the way he works black into his color to make it pop is amazing. Theres not to many artist that can do that!
+1