Metal cutting and Welding help

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey guys. I'm wanting to build a bumper for my 4Runner. I was wondering if anybody has a plasma table or just a plasma? If you have a table PM me so I can send you the file of what I need cut. If no tables are available I would be interested in possibly renting a plasma from someone for the cutting that I need done. I need something that can handle up to 3/8, but if 1/4" is what's available then I'll work with it. Obviously I would pay for all consumables used, and pay you for the time that I had it. I may also need help welding. The main bumper is going to be out of 3/16, but the mounting plates are 1/4 with the winch plate out of 3/8. Way over built, but I don't want to have to do it again.

Let me know what you guys have and PM me prices if you don't want to share. I may also be interested in buying a plasma if the price is right.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
High Plains Reefer;334369 said:
You can use my plasma cutter it's not a table but if you have some patterns it works good
You're awesome man. I will have full size patterns printed on a plotter. What kind of plasma is it so I can get some consumables on order?

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
The old man has a plasma cam. A cnc plasma table. Its in severance and not sure if it's running at the moment

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok guys, I'm ready to go with this. If you're both still willing would you grab the info on the plasmas and PM me model numbers and price for rental. Thanks guys.