Mike (BakaMike) and Cindy (CindyL)

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I just wanted give a big public thanks to Mike and Cindy.

Mike took the time and money to build me a custom stand for a 75 gallon tank and even threw in the tank (reef ready) to go with it. I gotta say, this stand is way more than I ever expected!!!

Cindy the took time out of her days to throw a nice stain on the stand and was nice enough to give me the extra stain and a paint chip so I could color match.

They then showed up promptly at 9am today to deliver both to me, taking yet more time out of their day to help me out.

I can honestly say if it wasnt for the kindness and generosity of these 2 this thread would likely be a tank tear down / sale thread. Becuase of Mike and Cindy's generosity I am able to hold onto the the things in my tank I really want to and Im able to keep on reefing!!

Thanks again Mike and Cindy

Build thread and picks soon to come!!!!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awww! You are VERY welcome, man! You're too valuable a member of this club and hobby to sit idly by and watch you exit stage left when there's something that we can do to prevent it. This trade helps not just both you and us, but the whole community. We are both extremely happy that you like the stand, and can't wait to see the new build thread.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Agreed awesome and generous people! Make the club feel like a family.