Mike's 75 rimless

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
wicked demon;76447 said:
wassup man?
The tank is kicking my a$$. Many corals stressed. The digitata stn'ed yesterday. I am excited to see what it will look like...... When things settle down. Tired of water changes!!!!

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
michael.lemke;76451 said:
Yea, still need it. I an in castle rock reviewing high school art work and recruiting for Unc this weekend.
I'm right by I-25 and 20th street if you need any. When you drive through.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
What a difference a few days can make. I did 5 gallon water changes every day (2times a day) for a week. Added prime every morning and things started to look better. U added gfo and carbon 2 days ago as well as cheato and a clean up Crew. Fish are happy and the corals are doing well. I think the clippings of the digitata will heal and the other sps have good (not great) polyp extention and color coming back. PHEW!!! Thanks to everyone who helped and offered to help!!!!!

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Thanks guys, thankfully things have settled down on time for reefstock. Hopefully it will look even better Saturday evening. Lol

crustytheclown

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
tank looks really good mike. That was fast, or maybe im just procrastinating my new tank a bit. Just got my first frags about a week ago. You gonna be going to reefstock

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
crustytheclown;79822 said:
tank looks really good mike. That was fast, or maybe im just procrastinating my new tank a bit. Just got my first frags about a week ago. You gonna be going to reefstock
Yea I will. Are you going to go with Jamie still? I could get a couple of frags to him for you. Green acro, orange digi....lmk

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Pic of octo xtreme160 w/ 5 days of skimming, and herby plumbing from overflow. Silent as can be!!!

Left side of tank

Right side

Funny pic

Random pic of unfinished pottery I am working on