Mind Blowing Corals! Touchdown!

Picked up my rbta today from Allison and I have to say she runs some very nice frag tanks. Of course I had to walk out of there with a new Ultra Gobstopper zoa though i had warned myself going in i would just get the nem. Her tanks are like jewel cases and full of pretty things I can actually afford not to mention the world's happiest/fattest mandarin. Can't wait to pick up more next week at the meeting.

The zoa floated in a bag to acclimate and opened up before i opened the bag. The anemone is blazing red even under my t5s, has picked a spot and looked right at home immediately. Thanks again to an awesome seller who made me feel at home!

You would think I would be able to spell your name correctly since it is your site name as well, lol. And I have lived with a hard to spell name all my life - sorry Allyson. Last night the nem decided to take a walk - I tried to block his path with a carefully placed rock, came back at like midnight (night-owl) and this little sucker had squeezed his entire butt through the crevice and blown it up - the crack was like less than half an inch - amazing what tiny spaces they can get through with sheer anemone willpower. I went to bed waaaaay too late just watching this crazy magician trick, sort of like seeing a snake swallow something three times its size. Just as his foot was turning the corner for the back of the tank, I aimed my powerhead in his general direction and voilah! This morning he was back in front in his original spot. Guess he just wanted to check out the neighbors or get some more flow in his tentacles, lol. Thanks again - he looks great and so does the new frag!

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Good_GReef;278742 said:
You would think I would be able to spell your name correctly since it is your site name as well, lol. And I have lived with a hard to spell name all my life - sorry Allyson. Last night the nem decided to take a walk - I tried to block his path with a carefully placed rock, came back at like midnight (night-owl) and this little sucker had squeezed his entire butt through the crevice and blown it up - the crack was like less than half an inch - amazing what tiny spaces they can get through with sheer anemone willpower. I went to bed waaaaay too late just watching this crazy magician trick, sort of like seeing a snake swallow something three times its size. Just as his foot was turning the corner for the back of the tank, I aimed my powerhead in his general direction and voilah! This morning he was back in front in his original spot. Guess he just wanted to check out the neighbors or get some more flow in his tentacles, lol. Thanks again - he looks great and so does the new frag!

tell me about it, that little sucker squeezed through the egg crate i had him in. for being a big guy he sure can get tiny. but i did noticed he liked high flow, he was right next to my wave maker.