Mind Blowing Corals - Zoa Frag Pack #1 AUCTION!!!

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mind Blowing Corals will be having a large auction starting this Friday Aug 31.... Just in time for payday

We will be doing will be doing multiple frags in each auction. YOU CAN EXPECT SOME SERIOUSLY MIND BLOWING CORALS.

Rules: Please read before bidding.
-There will be 1 auction everyday Aug 31 - Sunday Sept 9
-Each auction will be 24hrs (6pm to 6pm)
-Bidding will increase by increments of $5
-There may be multiple seperate corals in each auction. There may also be packs of corals in one auction. But not both at the same time.
-WE WILL TOSS IN A COUPLE %100 FREE CORALS. The First person to post "FREE" after we post the frag. Will need to simply come pick it up.

Further Explanation:
At 6pm I will post to wysiwyg picture and a starting bid. EX. "4polyp rasta $10". if your interested in the coral you would post a quick response, increasing the bid by $5. EX. "4p rasta $15" (there may be multiple frags so make sure you post the name and the size of the coral. EX "4p rasta". The highest bidder at 6pm the following day will win the coral.
The corals will be payed for upon pick up. pick up will be at my house in Broomfield. I am willing to meet people somewhere if they are not able to make it down to broomfield. Frags can be shipped at bidders expense.

I should have posted this part origionally. CORALS MUST BE PICKED UP WITHIN 14 DAYS. If they are not picked up they will be turned over to the next bidder.

Here We go Frag Pack Auction #Pack #1

black hole suns
!!
my clementine

Dragon ball zs

Last edited by a moderator:

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pack 1 & 4 - $30

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
looks like this is finally under control, thanks chad. can I sleep now? been up since 2am
lets get some bids going guys!!! all of these packs have 1frag in them thats worth the current bid if you go anywhere else. NOW IS YOUR CHANCE. I wont be doing this often

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
colinp;188233 said:
looks like this is finally under control, thanks chad. can I sleep now? been up since 2am
lets get some bids going guys!!! all of these packs have 1frag in them thats worth the current bid if you go anywhere else. NOW IS YOUR CHANCE. I wont be doing this often
After what I spent today, I'm lucky I can still afford to browse the threads lol