Mind blowing corals

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just wanted to say nice stuff. Cant wait for it to not go into greeneyed girls tank. It may just have to come up missing. That angel eye favia is sick. Next up leprechaun chalice

greeneyedgirl

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mind blowing corals

Andrew_bram;246830 said:
Just wanted to say nice stuff. Cant wait for it to not go into greeneyed girls tank. It may just have to come up missing. That angel eye favia is sick. Next up leprechaun chalice
It was great meeting you guys. Thanks again

rplank

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Colin and Allyson are great folks! Met em tonight when I picked up my zoanthid and trumpet coral frags they have been holding for me. They even found a frogspawn frag for me out of their nano tank. Nice folks and great customer service! I will recommend MBC to anyone asking.
Thanks so much Colin and Allyson. It was great to meet you and I look forward to doing business with you again.

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
rplank;264009 said:
Colin and Allyson are great folks! Met em tonight when I picked up my zoanthid and trumpet coral frags they have been holding for me. They even found a frogspawn frag for me out of their nano tank. Nice folks and great customer service! I will recommend MBC to anyone asking.
Thanks so much Colin and Allyson. It was great to meet you and I look forward to doing business with you again.

thank you, it was very nice to meet you also, i hope everything is doing well. feel free to contact us again and we will gladly help you stock up your tank :)