Mind Blowing is Right!

GoAvs21

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome corals, nice setup, great pricing, the best customer service... more of a complete package than I've ever experienced from a retailer. Nice job and thanks Allyson! I will be back :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

- Joe

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
GoAvs21;287213 said:
Awesome corals, nice setup, great pricing, the best customer service... more of a complete package than I've ever experienced from a retailer. Nice job and thanks Allyson! I will be back :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

- Joe
+1 A+

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Indeed! Those two are DEFINITELY a huge asset to this community.

And (just for the record) I see nuthin' wrong with them not having SPS. They've got plenty of other stuff to choose from for those of us who aren't prejudiced against softies and LPS. :dance:

deboy69

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes they are. Also leave a review for them on Google maps. I was the first one (if it's still there) can always use a good review. I use that all the time when shopping

KCCO

GoAvs21

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
deboy69;287226 said:
Yes they are. Also leave a review for them on Google maps.
Good call... done

That's a great idea! And +1 for a great seller. Gonna do that right now. We should all make a point of reviewing the sellers we love and maybe some we don't so we help our good ones stay in business and the struggling ones know they need to improve!

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
i just read the Google reviews and thank you guys. i try my best to make sure with all the crazy prices and insane corals that are out there, to bring gorgeous but yet affordable corals to you all. i love that this community has taken us in with open arms and continues to support us. we truly are lucky.

and it was nice meeting you joe, i hope to see you soon and hope those corals are doing well. thank you

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;287223 said:
Indeed! Those two are DEFINITELY a huge asset to this community.

And (just for the record) I see nuthin' wrong with them not having SPS. They've got plenty of other stuff to choose from for those of us who aren't prejudiced against softies and LPS. :dance:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! screw sps jk, i can grow zoas like weeds and lps love me, so for now i am sticking to what i do best.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
AllysonP;287417 said:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! screw sps jk, i can grow zoas like weeds and lps love me, so for now i am sticking to what i do best.
+1!!

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
AllysonP;287417 said:

Tisk Tisk :p JK Defenetly an asset to the club.

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
sethsolomon;287534 said:
Tisk Tisk :p JK Defenetly an asset to the club.
i bring plenty to the club, i have 100's of zoas, which many cant say. and when i say 100's of zoas i mean different zoas, not just 100's of frags which i also have. sps may be desired by many but i do just fine with what i do bring to the table.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
sethsolomon;287534 said:
Defenetly an asset to the club.
A complement ^.^

AllysonP;287544 said:
i bring plenty to the club, i have 100's of zoas, which many cant say. and when i say 100's of zoas i mean different zoas, not just 100's of frags which i also have. sps may be desired by many but i do just fine with what i do bring to the table.

yes you do. and some nice ASD collectible LPS.

Look at this sexy thing :)