MindblowingCorals.com - Anyone know these guys?

I would like to know the same thing. I sent them an email about Friday seeing if they do discount shipping for people here in Colorado like reefkoi and others do, but they still have not responded back to me. I would like to know more about them.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I saw that link posted by somebody here. Haven't been able to check them out yet.

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think prices are fair market value, and a nice selection of chalice. clean frags with no bryopsis which is very common in aquaculture.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
SAZAMA;180565 said:
I think prices are fair market value, and a nice selection of chalice. clean frags with no bryopsis which is very common in aquaculture.
Is this the owner?? Sounds like it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dbarnes;180569 said:

I doubt Tony is the owner. Just gotta remember that we are VERY spoiled here in Colorado as far as prices and such go.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The website says the owners are Allyson and Collin. They are located in Broomfield, Sazama lives Northlgenn. SAZAMA's name is Tony.

He does have a point though. Their prices are market value. Do I agree with market value on most corals, not a chance but it is what it is.

This is not directed at you DBarnes but I think a lot of members fail to realize just how lucky and fortunate we are to have such a giving and generous club. When members sell corals amongst each other they are getting them at a value more than 50-75% less than what the market value is. I promise you almost every coral being sold here by other members are being sold at less than wholesale cost.

SteveT

Butterfly Fish
I got a bunch of my high end corals from a guy named collin that lived in broomfield. This was a while ago, but it might be the same guy. I found him through a post he made on this site with the screen name CollinP. If this is the same guy his corals are very legit high end stuff with amazing color. Since I bought several things he hooked me up with some really good deals ,and an extra frag for free. I would be willing to bet he would do some type of local discount.

Yes its Allyson and Collin, I dont really know Collin but I talk to Allyson everyonce and while. She does have really nice corals and is considering being a sponser on here as well.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;180577 said:
.... just how lucky and fortunate we are to have such a giving and generous club.
Yes...the members of MASC have been incredible! I consider myself lucky to have met some of the members....even if they do enable my addiction!!:D

Yeah I thought the website showed some nice stuff too. A little out of my $$ range... but I did consider a few...

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hopefully they'll see this and jump aboard....I fully believe that without MASC some of these smaller shops would struggle. This is such a great community indeed! Hopefully Allyson & Collin will come aboard soon

andrew

Butterfly Fish
lol yeh just got some corals from a guy, huge sunset monti frag $40, others are like half the size and more. prices are great, ive seen sexy corals sell red hornets for $195 for a polyp!! and we can get them here for $20 a polyp not bad, market value for those is about $40.

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm sorry but anyone who spends $195 for a single polyp is an idiot. That polyp better give me a massage, wash my car and sleep with me at the end of every night for $195 lol

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dbarnes;180569 said:

wrong buddy, not my business. I know of collin, through a few mutual friends, but I have never spoke with or met him.

andrew

Butterfly Fish
coloagro;180602 said:
I'm sorry but anyone who spends $195 for a single polyp is an idiot. That polyp better give me a massage, wash my car and sleep with me at the end of every night for $195 lol
lol I know sexy corals is ridiculous, some corals are $1500 for an eye of sc dynamite chalice. lol even if i was rich i still wouldn't buy that. its just not right to charge that much even though it might be rare. sometimes the business world is weird on corals

andrew

Butterfly Fish
called them yesterday. might go up some time next week. they've got some sweet chalices, one is a atom bomb chalice, they said they're selling for 1500. I kinda just want to see it for if it's really worth that much.