Monti getting eatin up alive

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just notice some of my monti have rtn at the bottom then I see a nudibranch on them so I went to keys for help and he told me they only eat monti and mandarin will eat them so I pick one up...I was wondering if anyone have any idea how to get rid of them just in case my mandarin can't eat them all ... all... View attachment 20620 View attachment 20621

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Flatworm exit? Manual removal... Dip all the colonies you can easily get you. I always keep a couple wrasses in my tank as they often munch an that stuff too. Good luck.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Rumen I would get a yellow coris wrasse as that is what solved my run in with them a few yrs ago.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Also I would dip all of your montis in Bayer if I were you. I have plenty, if you need some you know where to find me.

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks guys I will get me a wrasse but the dipping all the monti part will be an impossible task without tearing the tank apart lol....I'll will dip the ones that I can get ... I'll just have to cross my fingers hoping the mandarin and wrasse will take care of it... thx for the offer chad i still have a bunch of bayers