More Android Tablets FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hello Mascateers,
We did another run on tablets for a promo at work and I ended up with some 7" tablets I cannot use because our promo specifically says 9"

We usually order the 9" screens, which we did this time. Well, they sent us some 9" but sent us a bunch of 7". The company has a very strict return policy and because we didn't notice these were smaller until about 10 days after receiving them they wont do anything for us but give us a discounted price on the 7". Gotta love China!!

Brand new in Box, never used
Android PC Tablets w/ 7" display screen
2gb internal memory
slot for SD card
dual camera
full wifi
full access to entire Android app market through Google Play
Charger and USB cables included
BLACK

Ive got a few of these, I need to get $40ea

PM if interested

****UPDATE EDIT 08-14-14****
Bump on this, my company ordered some more and I jumped in on the buy this time so I have some of my own to move, which means I can accept trades as well, I prefer cash but Im building a frag system so I will entertain trades for the right stuff. Heres what I ve got

Ive got ten of the 7" tablets as listed in this post, these are white - $40ea
Ive got one 7" tablet, its a bit better than the ones above and its red - $50
Ive got one 11" tablet as well, white - $60

Ive edited the first post to include this information as well, please PM me if interested

Last edited by a moderator:

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
scotty b;318666 said:
any specs on what model/maker they are>?
What I listed up top is about all the info I have on these. They are brandless tablets from China, just labeled "Android PC Tablet" They're not the same ones we usually get in so I don't know anything more about them.

I can tell you my kiddo got one of these as he ruined the last 9" one I gave him with a Slurpee, and other than the screen being smaller than the 9" tablets he hasn't noticed a difference. They are not Ipods or Samsung Galaxys, but they are awesome little tablets for the price, that's for sure.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
aztecdreams;318671 said:
I'll take 2. Can I pick up tomorrow after 7?
That works just fine, I get off work at 8pm, we could meet up around 8:30 if that works. Shoot me a PM

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
TTT

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Cherub;319282 said:
I can tell people at my job if you need help moving them. I might want one depending on quality
Sure, Im all abou that. As for quality, for $40 Id say the quality is great. You can ask Khalis or Ric (aztecdreams) what they think about them as they have both purchased a coupe from me.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefCheif;319291 said:
Sure, Im all abou that. As for quality, for $40 Id say the quality is great. You can ask Khalis or Ric (aztecdreams) what they think about them as they have both purchased a coupe from me.
sounds good.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I responded to your PM

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Thanks for the referrals!

Ive still got a few more of these available if ayone is interested.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Bump on this, my company ordered some more and I jumped in on the buy this time so I have some of my own to move, which means I can accept trades as well, I prefer cash but Im building a frag system so I will entertain trades for the right stuff. Heres what I ve got

Ive got ten of the 7" tablets as listed in this post, these are white - $40ea
Ive got one 7" tablet, its a bit better than the ones above and its red - $50
Ive got one 11" tablet as well, white - $60

Ive edited the first post to include this information as well, please PM me if interested

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Replied

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Bump, still got 4 of these of left, they're going quick so if you want one let me know.

im in need of clean up crew, macros and live rock rubble, would be willing to make a trade

Status
Not open for further replies.