More Thank You's

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I just wanted to give a big thanks to Jake Adams for his most generous donation of a 180 gallon tank to Quest's library. I promise I won't disappoint.

I also wanted to thank Angel and Lan both met me up in Golden to help load the 180 gallon monster. I would also like to thank everyone else who offered to help and who will probably end up helping as this build progresses.

While not a public part of the MASC I'd also like to thank Heather, she was selling raffle tickets last week at Reefstock, she has been helping support my classroom aquarium by begging and pleading for donations.

James has also been a silent benefactor of many of the school aquariums not just mine. He is the one who is loaning me the Profilux controller and has also been a wealth of information.

Have no doubts people we are a part of an amazing community of people!!! If you put good out there it will come back to you and the people of MASC will be there to help you in your time of need.

Build thread incoming!!!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Look forward to seeing it up and running :D although think we should nick name the tank "The Litter Box" :p