Moving and have some coral for sale

Moving to San Francisco for the next 6 months. I landed a great internship that I couldn't pass up. I will be comming back for one more semester this fall.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Doorboy;95634 said:
Im in fort collins.. do you still have the war coral? What about the orange crush acan. Let me know thanks. Can pick up tomorrow or so.
War coral is spoken for tyvm

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will be going saturday morning, have a couple of stops to make so saturday night or whenever after that you can come by and grab them. I'm off federal and evans

Fire Sale! Name your price and its yours even if its $1. This includes all rock, sand and corals! Need this all gone by the weekend. War corral as well as 20 or so lbs of rock and the CUC but the rest is up for grabs. Rock has red flatworms though so be fair warned.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Shakes fist with crossed eyes at Adam, was going to get the OC, couldn't be going to a better place though.

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tyronius;95812 said:
Remaning coral sold to amonchak.
Does this mean I missed out on the Zoas, or are you holding those for me? I'm good either way, just want to make sure I schedule you in to our crazy weekend if I need to meet you. It might actually be better if he gets them, because my order of Coral RX won't show up till tomorrow or Monday, and I didn't realize you had flatworms.