Moving Fish Tank

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
My wife and I are moving to our new place on Sept. 19. I wanted to try and move the fish tank the weekend before. Its not a long move at all, from 64 and Sheridan to 113th and Pecos. I am mostly going to need help moving the tank. Its a 200dd. No basements or stairs except for 3 porch stairs out of the old house. Anyone interested in helping would most likely get frags, beer, and probably pizza. The move dates would be 12th, 13th, and 14th. I know the 14th is iffy with the bbq. would love to get it all done on the 12th or 13th, but that will depend on what day I can get the most people for. I hope to have Chris and his crew from Aquatic Art helping, but his schedule is busy and he might not be able to do it.

Micheal

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I could help that Saturday morning. Let me know if you do if then.

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cool thanks everyone. I think if Saturday works for everyone that is probably the best day, the only problem with that is that is the day Chris has the store open. I probably will call Fluid, and see what they think. thanks again

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Very cool, thanks to everyone that can help. If chris can help that will be even better. I will let everyone know next week the start time on Saturday

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So it looks like September 13th at 9-10am is a go. My address is 6360 Quitman Court Arvada Co. 80003. The move to address is 11398 Navajo Circle Westminster Co. If you guys have any totes, or anything that would help move some of the stuff I would really appreciate it. I don't know if anyone has the suction cup handle or has used them before. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions call or text me at 913-787-3966

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
if your coming to help move my fish tank tomorrow could you give me a heads up. If I don't get at least 5 people I don't know if we will be able to lift the tank onto the dolly. Thanks again

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
It looks like I am going to have to postpone the fish tank move. It looks like it's going to happen Monday or Tuesday. If anyone can help either of those days I would greatly appreciate it.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im sorry to say I woke up to both my kids throwing up this morning and running a fever im going to have to take them.in

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
What time Monday/Tuesday? I can try to work it in and see if I can come down.

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have the tank empty, everything in a holding tank just need help moving the tank and stand. I am home all day monday so I am open to what ever time fits best for you guys. Probably going to need atleast 4 guys to move the tank. it weighs 285lbs. It would also be great if someone had another truck. I don't think i can fit both in mine. offering up single polyp adonis frags for anyone that can help. I don't have them fragged, but i have 11 polyps now and just need to get it done.