Moving Reeftank

broomfieldreeftank

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am going to be moving within Broomfield (about 1/4 mile) this month. Both homes are near I-25 and 144th.

I am looking for a company to take care of the move of my current reeftank. It is 120 gallon setup with oak stand and canopy. Full refugium setup as well.

If you are interested or know someone good please let me know. I am also considering putting my system up for sale.

Thanks!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Yep Cris at AA is really good at that stuff

broomfieldreeftank

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks, I have reached out to Cris.

Any idea why this got moved to Off-Topic in the Lounge? It would seem like a Reeftank move would be On-Topic in a Reeftank Forum.

Just curious.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
broomfieldreeftank;351830 said:
Thanks, I have reached out to Cris.

Any idea why this got moved to Off-Topic in the Lounge? It would seem like a Reeftank move would be On-Topic in a Reeftank Forum.

Just curious.
I actually moved it to THE LOUNGE as you are asking for help moving the tank and possibly selling it right? And you are not asking how to move it as far as I can tell? If I am incorrect and you are asking how to move it, I apologize and I will most certainly move it again to the correct spot. Sorry for the confusion

Last edited by a moderator:

broomfieldreeftank

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes, just asking for advice and help on the move. I had seen others of this type in the General Reefkeeping area so thats where I put it. I thought The Lounge was for non-reeftank discussions.

No worries, just want people to see it.