Multiple DBTC's

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes, I still have some Kenya tree, GSP, and paly's. The GSP I will have to frag but that's easy.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The Monterey bag aquarium has their main display, the kelp forest, always has been a favorite of mine. The other 'great' is the Dallas world aquarium zoo leafy sea dragon display, it's incredible. U can find live webcams of both on google. Thanks for chatting earlier!

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I love the Monterey bay aquarium. I grew up about an hour away from there and would go at least twice a year. I haven't been back in about 10 years though.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have more GSP, Anthelia, and some unnamed paly's (greenish) all cut, healed and ready for pickup. I may be able to show up to the meeting for a short while tomorrow depending on what time my morning workshop goes until.

Laramie

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
[attachment=65959:name]I would like some paly's or anthelia if you still have some. I will be at Scott's house in Loveland for the super bowl so I could pick up then.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I do still have paly's and anthelia. Unfortunately, I will be out of town this weekend. I leave Friday morning and come back late Sunday night. Let me know if any other day or time will work for you. Thanks.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
B-Rizzle0279;291088 said:
Not sure if i can use a frag, but figured id join the fun of posting dream tanks :D I want this, just much... much... much bigger lol View attachment 17438
Bigger? I think the only thing better would be living in a house boat w a glass floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, who wants some GSP or anthelia? I need to remove some as they are taking up valuable real estate.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey Rig, you may benefit more by starting your own thread in the DBTC forum.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice meeting you too Rigo, I hope the Anthelia works out for you.