Multiple DBTC's

rplank

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol! That one made me laugh, and made my daughter roll her eyes! Quite the turnaround from normal when she is watching utube stupidness and I am rolling my eyes!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
haha that is awesome!

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cool looking tank xjmav. I would be worried about 2 things with it though. 1) heat from the fireplace 2) keeping the fake coral clean would be a PITA. I have some GSP ready to go if you want some. If you were hoping for some anthelia, I can frag some and let it heal for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh im good, was just putting a tank up. Loveland is a bit far for me lol. Craig has som gsp for me on saturday!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I work at Aquatic Art in highlands on Wednesdays.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
So, I decided to frag some stuff last night to make room in my tank. I currently have available 3 frags of orange plating montipora, 2 large frags of GSP (a third is reserved for Balz3352), I have 2 large frags of teal paly's, I have 1 frag plug with 2 small green mushroom polyps, I have 2 frags of some unnamed green paly, I have 2 small frags of Kenya Tree, and one frag plug with two small pieces of ORA green birdsnest and a small piece of Barbie Millepora.

If I don't get any responses, I will take the frags in to the Fish Crew or Great White next weekend.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pm ed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Birdsnest/Barbie frag is pending.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
One frag of teal paly's, one frag of greenish paly's, and the mushroom frag are pending.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes, still have some Paly's, Monti, GSP, and Kenya Tree

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pm sent.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
No dbtc needed, but this would be the entrance to my house if I could afford it. With a cooler mural though.

Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house. -robert heinlein