My current 3 favs!

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just wanted to share my current 3 favorite corals. @ I've only had less than 2 days lol and the third about 2 weeks. I love these bad boys and just figured others would like to see.

First up I got today from MiniT. He had em for sale during the meeting and at the time I didn't notice how cool they were. He showed me again and I just had to have them lol

Mind Blowing Palys
View attachment 5597

Second ones I also got from MiniT, thank you sir! Since they've been in my tank it's like they have their own gravity... as much as I'm drawn in.

Embers
View attachment 5598

Third but not least I got as a trade for some candy apple reds. They look kinda like a cross between AOG and Darth Mauls but with a baby blue mouth. I still haven't perfected the white balance on my camera as you can see from previous pics. Still they look hot

Psycho Circus
View attachment 5599

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
my pics dont do these justice lol they look so much better! I am trading Zoalander already this weekend. Will be a while before I can frag some more

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Okay the mind blowing paly is growing on me the more I see it. All three are super hot though.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Your nem has done a 180 and may have eaten my firefish.

At least the nem looks good again.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
oh no xD he ate my tang so I wouldn't be surprised! I will get you another one if you can prove it :p

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
My mind blowing look a little different they have a long skirt like the embers are you sure yours aren't sour apples

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh cool I got mine as sour apples then realized that they were mindblowing

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Denvercherub;149214 said:
oh no xD he ate my tang so I wouldn't be surprised! I will get you another one if you can prove it :p

The nem ate your frickin TANG? Wow -- Sorry to hear about your firefish Virgil

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
coloagro;149389 said:
The nem ate your frickin TANG? Wow -- Sorry to hear about your firefish Virgil
Found my starry blenny dead in front of the nem this morning and the other fire fish is now MIA.

:(

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's a wife fish killing nem. Put it you tank and it will kill all your wifes favorite fish.