My first saltwater aquarium!! Biocube 29

Wow looks good! Has came a long way since you started. I own one of this little tanks
myself and love seeing how they transform. Been a few months since the last update.
Hows the tank doing now? Any more pics/updates?

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lookin' good! Love the rock nems. They're so colorful. And I know they're easy and all, but the bright green toadstool leathers are great, too. One of my favorites.

Balz3352

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So sister and brother in law were over today and showing them the new clowns. They asked their names and what their sex was, me being a nerd went into the whole male to female change thing. They decided that they both need to be named Bruce for now and when the female grows and changes into female change her name to Caitlin... Haha just thought you guys would appreciate that

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Balz3352;364982 said:
So sister and brother in law were over today and showing them the new clowns. They asked their names and what their sex was, me being a nerd went into the whole male to female change thing. They decided that they both need to be named Bruce for now and when the female grows and changes into female change her name to Caitlin... Haha just thought you guys would appreciate that
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
So they both still named Bruce?

JodiI

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
What CUC did you end up going with? I'm getting ready to go pick out one for my cube, and I'm curious what your final decisions were. Otherwise, I'm just gonna bet a pack from the LFS (CUC research is not my cup of tea).

LOVE the zoas. They're definitely one of my favorite corals (convenient, since they're so easy). They look great in your tank! But +1 to stick em on the rocks.

How'd the egg-crate frag rack end up working out?