My first Triton results - high Lithium and Molybdenum

Octopi

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just received back my first Triton test results. Overall, looks like only big issues are my Phosphates are at absolute zero and Iodine is extremely low. I am low on a few of the common trace elements like Strontium. For the 'too much' side, I have a lot of Lithium and Molybdenum. Has anyone had similar results? This is a somewhat newer tank (4 months) with only minimal live rock coming from my old tank and curious to find the source of the Li and Mo. I'll start looking over the food I put into the tank to see if a possible source. I've been using the Red Sea Coral Pro salts and two part from BRS so will see if any possibility from there.

Octopi

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
After a bit of searching it appears that the high lithium is very common in tanks in the US but not common in Europe. It sounds like the salts we use tend to have a high amount. As for the Molybdenum, I didn't see anything so not sure of source. My result wasn't too extreme so I'm just going to do nothing.

One other item to note is that I tested every test kit I owned the same day I sent the Triton test water out. Most results were similar but my Red Sea test kit told me my Calcium was at 370 and Triton told me it is at 450. From now on, I'll be recording the results of my Red Sea when the test water color change is absolutely complete and not just kind of changing color. I also have the Phosphate test from Red Sea which I always read as 0.018 but apparently is absolute zero.