My name is Jerry, I am a REEF JUNKIE...... And I need A FIX!!!

Hi there, my addiction started in my mid 20's with A 55g acrylic freshwater tank. From there it soon grew into a full blown Addiction, 5 tanks;
2-40g fresh, 42g-hex-salt, 55g-salt, and a 75g-salt. Trying to keep up with that big of a monkey on my back almost killed me, managed to keep sober for short time when my younger brother started using, heavily, he even became president of our local club, TCMAS.org. As A good brother would, I supported my brother in his addiction and soon fell off the wagon myself. Wanting to "control" my addiction this time I settled for only one tank. (pictures' attached) 180g oceanic reef ready with a 75g ref. and of Corse all the bells and whistles for a self contained eco system. I managed my addiction for several years, until moving to CO. forced me back on the wagon, NOT by choice.

Having been "on the wagon" for way too many years, I'm sure I can "control It" now that I'm older and wiser. I spent many years as a member of Twin City's' Marine Aquarium society and have helped many people either start there addiction or just help when in need. So I know that this society of "addicts'" or "Hobbyists'' Is extremely generous in helping fellow members.

I am looking to get started again but I need some help. Moved to Aurora from Vail 1 1/2 months ago and just now getting back to work, who said cooperate wheels turn slow?. So Time is plenty, money is short, and I am starting from scratch.

I need any thing you may have laying around, don't need any more, or are just willing to donate. if it works or is fixable I will take it off your hands (I'm pretty handy). I believe In "PAY IT FORWARD" so any donations will be re-donated when I'm done and all donator's will be welcome to any frags I have in the near future.

I thank all of you in advance and look forward to meeting you online, and at next club meeting.

Jerry H

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Glad you have come back to the dark side :) we look forward to seeing you around on the site and the meetings!!!

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome and look forward to seeing you at the meets.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:welcome: back to the addiction. You are in the right place, I think the majority of us are in the same boat as you. Look forward to meeting you at the meetings :)