Name is Mark and i'm an addict..

Fourthwind

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Been in the Hobby for 30 years, but have recently dove into nano reefs. Look forward to meeting other Colorado addicts. Will apologize for all my noob questions now :p

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
We're here to support your addiction. You successfully completed the first step, admitting that you have a problem. Nano's are the gateway drug, be forewarned....they only lead to 65 or 75 reef ready setup, then the 90 because "that's all you'll really ever need." The 90 will transition to either a 125, 150 or 180 to which you'll swear will be "it" forevermore. That will yield to a 210 because you found a killer deal, which will then transition to a 300 because you "love the dimensions!" This is the path, we are all on the spectrum somewhere! Welcome to the club!!

Fourthwind

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Live North of Denver on the east side of Thornton. No good pics yet. Tank is still very un organized as I find "happy" places and deal with water flow. Just ticked off one of my Zoa colonies by moving it this morning. Sever case of can't leave it the heck alone itis.

My addiction is only limited on space and.. Oh yeah. Feeding and clothing my kids :p That and I already have 16 other tanks I use for holding, breeding, and raising Betta. One of those might get sacrificed as a SW QT tank here soon though.

Fourthwind

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am in the 110th and Holly area :) Right now other than finances my limitation is the amount of space. You can see my breeding racks take up the only wall I have. Wifey has limited me to what I have which is 17 tanks including displays upstairs. This is all in my office area in the basement. Might be reducing my Betta breeding and turning one of my rack tanks to salt. Hard to say. Got a lot of betta's I have to sell first, and local fish shops are not into quality bettas. Just cheap. The reef and one of my "pet" betta's are on my desk

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:welcome: we are all about supporting each others addictions here :devilish:

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to a great community of addicts!