need a concrete guy

High Plains Reefer

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
So I have a huge job coming in and I got **** blocked by my boss he won't let me use the shop so it's time to take another step to being independent and I need a slab poured in my backyard any mudders out there or any good contacts?

Thanks,

Ken

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone know about how much it would run to redo an ordinary driveway? Mine's a disaster.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
guh. Looks like it's gonna have to wait, then. Thanks for the info, tho. At least now I know.

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
back yard are always difficult due to not being able to back the concrete truck up to the pour site. Most of the time this leads to wheel barrels unless it's a huge job which a pumper truck could be utilized. My brother has his own company, All Pro Cement.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That stinks! Let me know if you need extra time to get things sorted.

Is your boss going on vacation any time soon? :p

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just paid $2000 for a 20x20 garage floor, and 75 feet of walkway, about 3 feet wide. Tear out, regrade, rebar and pour.

High Plains Reefer

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
it not your car thats the problem I have a cat that wants an engine in his venture van YUK yours i can do in my driveway no problem the van engine comes out from below

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh DANG...yea dropping an engine out of the bottom is somewhat problematic without a pad lol