Need a couple hole drilled in my tank

Was wondering if there is anyone on here that could drill a couple holes in my 26gal bow front. Just need a 1inch overflow and a 3/4 return. Not interested in paying an arm and a leg to have a glass shop or LFS do it. So if someone can help me out I can bring the tank to you and pay you for your time.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You buy the bit from BRS I will drill but there is always a chance of breakage more so with a tank that small

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Need a couple hole drilled in my tank

Bulk reef supply and you do it! Watch the vid and go slow. You'll be fine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BryanF;248639 said:
I was looking to do the same thing a few weeks ago. Elite quoted me $50 a hole, I needed 5 and couldnt stomach spending $250 on holes. Ended up buying a kit from glass-holes and did it myself. It was very easy, just make sure the panel isn't tempered.

I documented the project as part of my tank build .

http://www.marinecolorado.org/forum...rilling-a-150-gallon-soon-to-be-predator-tank

Maybe you want to rent me your kit? Make some of your money back and save me the trouble of ordering one.

BryanF

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
coralreef321;248689 said:
Maybe you want to rent me your kit? Make some of your money back and save me the trouble of ordering one.
It's not too much of a kit anymore because I used the bulkheads and plumbing. It does have the overlays, drill bits, and instructions. I have a 3/4 and a 1 1/2 diamond coated bits. I'd let you use what I have for free.