1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Need apex dos stat

Discussion in 'Lighting and Equipment' started by Andrew_bram, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

With an impending hurricane knocking on the door of the east coast I am trying to locate a apex dos quickly to make it as easy as possible for my wife while I am gone. I have one on order but wont be here before i have to leave and having two wont hurt. Do any of our sponsors have them in stock.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2. zombie

zombie Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

Aquamart, Aqua Import, and Aquatic Art are the only authorized distributors in the state. If one of those three don't have one in stock, your only option is to try and find a used one or have somebody help your wife install it when the one you have on order shows up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app

3. JoshHill83

JoshHill83 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

I have a new one I just got on Thursday that I haven’t set up yet from Bulk Reef Supply. You can have for exactly what I paid if you want to get it this morning or don’t find one elsewhere. I didint I tend on setting it up until next week.

SkyShark likes this.
  4. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I think you are going to need to install your apex classic too.

5. Andrew_bram

Apex is connected to the internet

6. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Nice! The DOS will be simple! You should give me your password so I can make changes if needed while you are away.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

JuanGutz likes this.
  7. zombie

Unless you need to access the classic dashboard (which you might to make VOs or calibrate things), he can just authorize you on fusion with manage permissions.

8. Dr.DiSilicate

Just authorize I suppose. I’d just b needing to fine tune the DOS as it’ll be new and would like to be able to monitor things from my house.

Zombie, how does Andrew authorize me? Never done that before.

9. zombie

See screenshots. He just puts your username in and sets control level to manage. Screenshot_20180908-134912_Apex%20Fusion.jpg Screenshot_20180908-134947_Apex%20Fusion.jpg

10. Dr.DiSilicate

11. Legonch

Legonch Emerald Reef Supply M.A.S.C Club Member Featured Sponsor

Mike, can you authorize me to run your apex? =) Im only interested in controlling the lights in the middle of the night =)

12. Andrew_bram

Thanks again for helping me out. And that clam is huge.

13. Dr.DiSilicate

Lol. Not a chance!

kchristensen8064 likes this.