Need aquarium gravel

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt.radich

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I picked up a 40 breeder last week but it had no gravel, so I was wondering if any of you guys have about 50 lbs of black gravel lying around.

Just let me know a price or a trade for a complete 10 gallon set up with no gravel

I just bought all my gravel at my local rock quarry in Northglenn... for 30 gallons of rock (not sure on the weight but it was MORE than enough to fill a 130 gallon fish tank) it cost me $5.44 because they have a $5 minimum.

They do argonite sand by chance?
Been looking for a local quarry that does but had no luck

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

I picked up 3/8th inch black granite chips..... as for sand they have several different kinds I dont know what kinds though here is there number

Pioneer sand

11010 Irma Drive Northglenn, CO 80233
(303) 252-1095

dirtefish;140488 said:
They do argonite sand by chance?
Been looking for a local quarry that does but had no luck

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
I always have used Play sand from HD. $3.50 a bag. Never any issues.

To the OP. I have some ugly gravel. Picked up a few tanks lately and both had pink and blue gravel mix.. I have over a 5 gallon bucket full. I can take a pic but its pretty ugly IMO but obviously a few other before me really liked it. Free if you want it

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
I have black and blue mixed and a red and black mix I think. Not sure how much of each but I can check for you.

matt.radich

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol there is no need to look, that tank is now my saltwater setup. Thanks for the interest though, I probably should've closed this thread haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.