Need data recovered on laptop harddrive

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Anyone here on the forum any good at recovering data from a laptop hard drive. I had a comp crash and hoping I can get some pretty important pics off of it.

I could trade corals, cash and or both. Lmk if you can help me please.

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
How crashed is it? I have a few tools but if it is a complete hard drive failure then your best bet is to look into Ontrack data recovery. a little pricey but well worth it if there is no backup of the data.

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
this is what I would do
[video=youtube;Ze3hthGRbRo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze3hthGRbRo[/video]
good luck man, I will ask one of my regulars if he can help

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
No it didn't recognize it. Does that give you some further insite as to how bad it is?

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I start my new job tomorrow, so no idea what time I will be getting out, but give me a call tomorrow night after 6 and I can walk you through a few things, maybe remote into your system and check it out

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Nice well congrats on the job that was quick transition! Shoot me your number and I def will give you a call.

My comp won't even boot up what so ever so not sure how you can link in. Either way I will give you a call. Thanks man

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
cremer9;174501 said:
I can dig anything off a laptop drive.I just need the drive and a flash drive.Im in lakewood
Should pm me your number and ill give you a call.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Need data recovered on laptop harddrive

Well some how I have this issue again with another laptop. Anyone in club have any experience in recovering data from a drive?

I left you a phone message Gary and Lance if you're interested please hit me up. I def will compensate anyone for their time in helping me out.

Last edited by a moderator:

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Chad you can bring me the comp, and I can see what I can do. As long as its not a harddisk failure Ill should be able get out whatever you need

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have the adapter for the 2.5" drive if you'd like to borrow it...should be able to plug the laptop HD into the case and just connect to a desktop via USB for recovery.

...unless the HD failed, in which case that's more than I know how to fix :)

Last edited by a moderator: