Need Ethernet/IP/VoIP/TDM Nerds ASAP!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
On a side note are you looking for full or part time? I am currently an EE student over at metro and will be attending summer classes, so full time is out for. However if you are looking for some part time work I could the extra to buy more coral...

Keep at it, the world needs a lot more EEs.
I think that all the jobs in the tech groups are full time only. We'll probably still be hiring when you graduate, so keep us in mind if like playing with routers and switches. We do hire folks straight out of school, not just old grumps like me.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome back Steve.
I remember when this site had about one post per month too hehe.
Good to see you and check in often because sometimes we have good stuff to say lol.
Gale

thejrc

Clown Fish
LOL steve... IMHO you might be smarter with fewer posts and less activity... but I'm a glutton for punishment. As a local consultant down here in springs I deal with TW plenty (with xspedius prior... then there was that espire deal). All the guys down here I've known for a real long time. It's good to see TW stabilize things after the exspedius aquisition (it was rocky a while back). I'll vouch, TW is a pretty good place to work good group of folks, I mean hell... who else would loan a guy like me an OTDR for a weekend no questions asked....

thejrc;91961 said:
LOL steve... IMHO you might be smarter with fewer posts and less activity... but I'm a glutton for punishment. As a local consultant down here in springs I deal with TW plenty (with xspedius prior... then there was that espire deal). All the guys down here I've known for a real long time. It's good to see TW stabilize things after the exspedius aquisition (it was rocky a while back). I'll vouch, TW is a pretty good place to work good group of folks, I mean hell... who else would loan a guy like me an OTDR for a weekend no questions asked....
Don't say that! Everyone will expect free test gear! ;)
Thanks for the recommendation, it is a pretty good place to work. I've been there almost 9 years and I keep learning new stuff all the time.

Hoss