need help badly

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Reset or disconnect the net module until you can set a new password. Possibility of vengeful people accessing it and messing settings up.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow. He could crash every tank if he did that. I'm so messed up that it never even occurred to me. Guh.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Reef Chief, I can't find your number. Pls call/txt/msg me if you're still able to come over sometime tomorrow (or whenever, really- other than a pretrial hearing on Wednesday, my schedule is absolutely wide open).

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Het Cindy, just saw this. Let me knwoe if you still need my assistance.

303-518-5504
Josh

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Josh- I still do need help. I'll text you in the morning to schedule a good time to come over. I'm going to try to get the fish room cleaned out some and organized as best I can beforehand. Right now (as I'm sure Matt/deboy69 will attest to) it's an absolute disaster area. I also need to put the corals that I'm familiar with into one side of the coral flat, and start putting prices on those so I can sell them. That way, it'll be easier to identify the remaining corals and price those for sale as well.
Then there are all the different pieces of equipment in the fish room and the adjoining storage area. There are lights, skimmers, pumps, tanks, stands, and everything you can imagine. Piles of frag tiles/disks & rubble, test kits, acrylic tubes & led light strips used to make blue accent lights with, pieces of acrylic & lexan that could be used for fuge baffles, 2 huge rolls of different sized plastic for use with a heat sealer to make bags for shipping corals, etc.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi all- me again! Josh wasn't able to come over, so I'm still needing a little help IDing the corals and putting fair prices on them. There are literally hundreds of them in the big flat downstairs. Fortunately, many of them are multiples of the same kind, and some of them I already know. I've pretty much got the maintenance stuff situated, but I'd like a little confirmation that what I'm doing is right, and that I'm not missing something important. Also, the fish room downstairs is no longer a health hazard!! For those of you who had been over before, you won't recognize that room.
Another option I thought I'd throw out there is hosting the next MASC meeting here. Not sure how big a group it is, or how many usually attend the meetings, but I can probably fit & feed as many as 30 people without too much trouble, and would be happy to do so. :)

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;199876 said:
Hi all- me again! Josh wasn't able to come over, so I'm still needing a little help IDing the corals and putting fair prices on them. There are literally hundreds of them in the big flat downstairs. Fortunately, many of them are multiples of the same kind, and some of them I already know. I've pretty much got the maintenance stuff situated, but I'd like a little confirmation that what I'm doing is right, and that I'm not missing something important. Also, the fish room downstairs is no longer a health hazard!! For those of you who had been over before, you won't recognize that room.
Another option I thought I'd throw out there is hosting the next MASC meeting here. Not sure how big a group it is, or how many usually attend the meetings, but I can probably fit & feed as many as 30 people without too much trouble, and would be happy to do so. :)
And I would love to come and buy corals after :)

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
+1

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hello Cindy, My apologies for not getting back to you Saturday. Ive been down and out woth the Flu, AGAIN! Second time in as many months, Ill be heading to the Docs today, Im playing make up form missing 2 days of work. LOL. If no one is able to make it by in the next couple days I can likely swing by Thursday or Friday after work.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
OH! Gotcha. And I still have your coffee mug, Matt. LOL
I wondered if it was the flu, ReefCheif! That thing has been going around the area, and I hear it's a pretty nasty one. Hopefully you get some good stuff from the doc to launch it. Whenever you're feeling better, lemme know and we'll take another run at it.
The sooner I get the corals ID'ed and priced, the sooner I can list everything for sale. I'm trying to put this ugliness behind me and just put my life back together.
In cleaning up the fish room and organizing things, I gathered together a "Frag Kit" (gauntlets, facemask, drill press thingie for a dremel tool, 2 big buckets of rubble and frag plugs/disks, as well as a heat sealer and thick plastic rolls to use with the heat sealer to make custom bags). Anyone interested in getting into fragging should contact me about that. It's ready to go.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Cindy,
My brother and I could come tonight around 9 if that would work for you, otherwise Im looking at Thursday. Shoot me a text and let me know if that will work for you.,

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Just sent you a text