Need Help Moving Fish tank to new house.

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey everyone, I thought I had this handled. The date I was supposed to move the 200dd from Karo's to out new house just got changed. I had some friends from work lined up, well they have to work the day of the move. The date is Feb 28th the move would consist of just moving tank, stand and sump to new house. Setting tank on stand and maybe a little plumbing help if anyone has the time. Beer and Pizza will be the payment, also if I have any Zoa's that anyone likes we can work something out there too. You can contact me at 913-787-3966

Thanks

Micheal

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Where is the old house and where is the new house? This might help people decide if they can help.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
MuralReef;293377 said:
Where is the old house and where is the new house? This might help people decide if they can help.

200g is at Karos house by alameda and havana. dunno new location

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice thing about this move is, its straight out of Karo's house, and straight into the new one. Don't have to go down any stairs of anything like that

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got my truck, and I got a 10 foot uhaul to use. we should have plenty of room in the uhaul. Karo said anytime after noon he is good. I would hope this would just be a really quick move

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I have to work fridays days but they are pretty flexible. so I could take off. If you need an extra person I would be happy to help

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Probably going to need the extra person. I had it all planned, but then the people that are in the house are moving at the last minute, so its a scramble. they will be cleaning while we are moving in the tank

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Well PM when it gets a bit closer to moving day and Ill be happy to help