SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Hey guys,
So my big tank is is almost ready and looks like I need to pick it up in the middle of this week.
I could use help from someone with a flatbed trailer or truck capable of hauling a 6'x6' cube, so that we can lay this tank on its base and not one of the viewing edges. Anyone able to do that?
Also could use a few hands to unload it at my place. Its acrylic so shouldn't be as heavy as a glass one, but it is a 600+ gallon monster. Only going to put it in my backyard for now though, as construction on my house still hasn't begun yet, so no stairs or anything.. yet :)

Looks like my pick up days will be either Wednesday or Thursday depending on what i can find for a truck
Anyone able to help, please?
Thanks

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
I have a 1 ton truck if you know of anyone with a trailer. I can move it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Sctip;n656124 said:
I have a 1 ton truck if you know of anyone with a trailer. I can move it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Thanks, will see what I can come up with

scchase;n656143 said:
I could help Thursday afternoon after 4
Thanks

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Possibly earlier as well though then I would have my two kids in tow most likely

High Plains Reefer

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I can bring the truck and trailer but the trailer has a flat and of course it's in a non repairable area we can try some slime or I can try to scrounge up a tire I need a 235 75 15 tire

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
High Plains Reefer;n656174 said:
I can bring the truck and trailer but the trailer has a flat and of course it's in a non repairable area we can try some slime or I can try to scrounge up a tire I need a 235 75 15 tire
Kick ass, thanks. I will look around and see if I can find you a tire then :)

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Okay got the tire and getting it mounted today. We look to be on track for Thursday afternoon/evening. Waiting for confirmation from Cris but currently planning to pick up the tank around 3-4 and then back to the house shortly there after. Once a confirmation on exact time I will narrow that down a bit and let everyone know

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
oh this is exciting!!!!!!!!!! sorry I am leaving town Thursday morning but def hit me up if something changes to tomorrow !

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I am good to go just give me a time and place, if its at Cris's maybe I can pick up my wrasse too

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Well pick up is at ADHI. They will load onto the trailer with a forklift so wont need help there. Will need help to unload it and carry it the 50 ft or so to my backyard patio though. So its more of scheduling the time with Cris and everyone.
Looks like we will be picking up around 4:30-5 and then likely be back at my house at around 5:30-6. Subject to change though, trying to narrow down the time with Cris and then will post up the exact times when I know for sure.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
So looks like we will be doing this on Friday instead, as ADHI couldnt be around at 5 on thurs. So current plan is Ken and I pick up at ADHI at 5pm Friday. With loading and traffic, we should be back at my house shortly after 6pm. So anyone interested in helping, please be at my house around 6 or so.
Pm me for address if you need it.
Thanks guys.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
So who all can make it friday at 6? Should be pretty quick as we only need to move it about 50ft or so

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
scchase;n656531 said:
I will be there
excellent, thanks! Anyone else? I think we could use another person or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.