Possibly went carpet surfing?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
but also, what kind of wrasse. Some can hide pretty well or even bury themselves in the sand if there is any

U mean jump out the tank on floor? I didn't see anything I've searched in and all around the stand too.....and the only fish I have in there is 2 clowns watchman goby w/ pistol and some hermit crabs and snails

I even tore all the rock apart I haven't seen it two days and my one is missing in my biocube 14 too and only fish in there is a Blenny and tiger watchman or as I like to call it a pink spotted goby

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
He could very likely be hiding in a hole in a rock or something. With all the activity of moving tanks and dipping stuff he just might be needing some quiet time to himself and will surface we he feels like it.
It is also possible that he may have perished due to the stress of everything and at that size it likely wouldnt take long for the body to disappear to nothing.
But I would just keep an eye, many times I have heard of wrasses seemly disappearing from a tank only to show up a week or more later alive and well.

Ok I'm just worried cuz I bought it to help with the nudis and the last I saw it out it was swimming around then went into the hole where the pistol and goby live and haven't seen it since usually when I move the rock it will surface