Need some help

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So this weekend I may need some help moving a tank it's a big one moving from Windsor to Brighton Anyone free sat morning early I'm finally getting my dream tank for mybasement

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would help I just got a gmc safari if you put gas in it plus some green in my wallet I'd be glad to help .... I live in greeley by the way and both seats come out of the back ther es tons of space but I'm not sure how much

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would totally help but I have to work Saturday. Let me know if you need help any other time an I'd love to give a hand. Good luck getting this beast home.

SLewis

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
isnt sat the bbq

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;260372 said:
What time, I have a triathlon in the am and my wife b day in the eve... I have from like noon till 4pm
Your doing a triathlon? Wow Lemke

I work till noonish on sat u have my num call or text when your there and ill try and make it!! Also fill free stop by for this frags u wanted!

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Haddonisreef;260495 said:

I work till noonish on sat u have my num call or text when your there and ill try and make it!! Also fill free stop by for this frags u wanted!
Lol. My 10 year old is! Not me.

Sorry I can't help in the am. Good luck with the monster.

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Give me a call Craig, I'll help you out. It's that or going clothes shopping with the ladies. I have my Toyota truck, so I can follow you out if need be or ride along.
Jerry 720-982-9474

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;260495 said:

Hey man I'm hoping to be out of there and back to my house by 11. You going to the BBQ Sunday?