Need some help

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
GF will kill me, but I could help if we start promptly at 5 or even a little before and keep to the 30min-1hour timeframe. I can't be staying late until like 7+. Best I could manage sorry.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I hate to let this sit in my truck till sat but I think that will be best. I don't want to get it halfway in and not have enough people. I'm sorry for changing plans but once you see what has to be done then you will understand so let's get as many people sat morning as possible.

Who likes Santiago's burritos? Those of you who volunteered for today thank you so much it means a lot. I owe you guys bigtime

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Fitz19d;261386 said:
GF will kill me, but I could help if we start promptly at 5 or even a little before and keep to the 30min-1hour timeframe. I can't be staying late until like 7+. Best I could manage sorry.
Fitz. With the two on the fence weather they can be here or not I'm going to post pone till sat. Thank you so much for your thoughts. It's not worth fighting with your girlfriend over! Family always comes first then friends then fish stuff.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here's who we have for sat. At 8am

Santiago burritos will be provided!!

Sat morning

1. Me

2 fish tv

3 Blazin jack

4sethsolomon

5martain

6 rings