Needed: Electrician or Wire Fisher or Otherwise Handy Person

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
We have a HDMI cable that runs through the ceiling in our basement. The cable is damaged. The cable is still in place. I have a new cable that needs to be run, but is out of my expertise. The floor joists run the correct way (for us) and there is a lower part near where you would need to go over a 4-5 feet. This should be an easy job for somebody who knows what they are doing. I can give more details, or you are welcome to come and take a look. I am in Longmont at County Line and 66 by Ute Creek Golf Course.

If you are equal to the task, please let me know. I can trade cash, equipment or frags.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tie the existing cable to the new cable (good knot, or glued), and pull the other end of the existing cable. That will replace the old/damaged cable with the new cable.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Unless some new it stapled it too the studs like the coax to my basement if that's the case you need a drywaller

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
This is my line of work ...what's your thanksgiving like I will be in Dacono all day.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
The old/new cable won't make the 90 through the 3/4" holes that were made in the floor joists. Probably will need to be a new fish, which does not look all that hard for a pro. The cable is there is somebody with better gear than tape or a knot knows how to do it.