1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Neon Dottyback ORA captive bred

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by andre, Jun 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andre

andre Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

OK, so I just bought this guy on here, but didn't look at temperament enough carefully first. I'm not sure about putting him in my not huge tank with a bunch of small passive fish. Trying to prevent fights. I'd like to get $10, which is less than what I paid, but need to get him out of my QT to make room for some other stuff I have coming in, so let me know if you can take him.

Edit: also have a yellow tail damsel that I am going to rehome. I'm going for a pretty crowded stock list and don't want him to have problems later. $5 when I can catch him.

thanks.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  2. andre

bump for new price. Someone come take him! I'm leaving town next week and can't have him in my QT.

3. ryewalk84

ryewalk84 Copepod

Where are you located?

4. andre

104th and sheridan

5. andre

Sold, thanks.