*NEW* BRS Group Buy *NEW*

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
BRS Group Buy Registration: Click Here

The password is: february-cb2

Sign-up will end Thursday 2/11 at Midnight CST, so please be sure that everyone is signed up before then.
The Group Buy will start Saturday 2/13 12:01AM and go through Monday 2/15, 11:59PM and during that time anyone who shops will earn 10x points on pretty much everything (10% back with a few exceptions) as well as get free shipping over $29 in the contiguous US.

Follow the above link, or click here: http://brs.li/club-buy
Enter the password for the group buy
If you don't have a BRS account, you can get one in the same registration form.
complete the rest of the form, and make sure for the Club, you use" Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado" (probably at the end of the drop down list)

Last edited by a moderator:

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
PM's have been sent to all that have sent me information for the original GB post, but just to be clear, and not have anyone miss this buy from miscommunication,

Anyone that wants to be apart of the group buy must follow the registration link above. I cannot provide your information under the new program.

Sorry for any confusion.

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Kayvon;n636598 said:
Can anyone tell me if there are any products which are exempt from the rewards points?
Cant find where I read it, may have been in the registration process, but I seem to remember that AI products were mentioned. The BRS system shows how many points you will receive for a specific product, whether in a group buy or not.