New build! 65 Gallong Reef Ready.

Hi everyone! Just wanted to post my current build so some could see how / what i'm doing.

Here are the Basics:

65 Gallon Aqueon Reef Ready Tank and Stand
Aquarium Masters R100 Sump / Refugium
Quiet One 3000 Return Pump (758 GPH)
Hobbie Bug 32" Euphotica LED
60 lbs Base Rock (currently cycling in tank)
60 lbs Live Sand
Chaetomorpho added to Refugium since Day 1 of set up

The tank is currently Cycling. Here are some pics. I will elaborate on the Lighting system a bit more after the pictures. Have been asked how I feel about the Light by a few people So I will do my best to give an honest review.

Apparently I forgot how to use spell check... heh.

So about the Light:

32" Hobby Bug Euphotica LED
Contents of package when purchased were A remote, The Light unit, Hanging Kit, Power Cord.
99 3w LED's, 216w Maximum output
2 Channel intensity adjustable
Fully programmable by hours and half hours. You can set the intensity of the channels by 30 minute to 1 hour increments so you can mimic sunrise and sunset. You can also adjust the moonlight intensity for nighttime viewing.
8k to 20k adjustable whites.
LCD panel with Capacitive Touch Control
Purchased from online for $420.00 with free shipping.

Alright, so thats just the basics. Currently my 65 is Cycling with no lighting schedule set as to avoid algae blooms. I have the light positioned exactly 12" from the top of the water. I have played with each setting and light intensities. I feel like at 100% this thing would bleach everything in my tank even at sand bed level ( 24" Deep Tank ). When the intensity is set to 100% it makes your eyes require readjustment time to normal room lights. PAR is from what I have read and seen it's about 437 at 24" depth. SO far I am very pleased with this light. Cycle should be finished in the next 2 weeks or so. I will update as info becomes available and keep everyone updated.