New chat feature!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
hey guys and girls thanks to juan (cuz i sure couldn't figure it out) we have a new chat module on the bottom right of your screen

also a heads up ...when in public chat it is just that ...envolve keeps all the chat on their server not ours so what you say in public is public

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Should work just fine but if you see any kinks or anything please let us know. We by no means are experts at this stuff but we will do our best to help you out!

120greefman

How do you disable it? It's super annoying seeing live chat boxes pop up randomly. According to djkms I suck. lol Thought I had some kind of virus at first.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
What do you mean "keep popping up?" I'm switching between threads and such and all I see are the windows at the bottom, I don't see anything popping up?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
not sure that you can you will have t opaly with the options i guess and see

120greefman

When I first logged on there were live chat boxes popping up. It is not doing it now so it is not as annoying. Thx for beating me in ff too.

120greefman

dv3;114942 said:
not sure that you can you will have t opaly with the options i guess and see
I'm scared to. I am not computer literate, I will break something. The best thing for me to do is just deal with it. :)

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Open the far bottom right tab that says "6 People Here" You should be able to open a pulldown menu at the top right. In that menu there is "turn off" option. Not sure what is only for admins yet as we just installed it, but that might help you.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol...i thought it was a virus as well. Just had a little box in the bottom saying envolve could not download required data. Guess i will cancell the virus scan.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Next time we will try and give you notice before we do things like this haha. Don just asked me to give it a crack and 5 minutes later it was up and running haha. No time for prior warning.