New Frag Tank Pics!

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
We decided to make a frag tank dedicated to our new zoa collection, thanks to Daniel (Dvenson) for building it from start to finish, we are up and running!

Now we will be able to showcase the zoas in a little better fashion along with getting a more organized display. I know that it has been a little confusing for those who have come in to see them and purchase some.

A few pics as well:

Sunny D's

Bizzaros

This weeks special for MASC members......... Kent 200g box of salt $40 each, limit 2 per customer!

Hope to see you today after 3!

Cris and Crew

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Hmm no purple monsters in there thats for sure. Other than that looks nice.

RuRoo

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks good, nice work as always Daniel. Can't wait to see it.

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Here you go Scott, the first frag is reserved for Gonzo since I got it back from him.

We are open from 3-7pm Fridays, appointments during the week and weekends as well.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Worth the drive. My Flaming sun is opening already. Can't wait for the bizzaro to do the same.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Yeah Daniel did a great job on the tank. No, two AI sol modules would not cover that sized tank. They are not the greatest for spread but great for intensity. Radions have a better spread and you might have a chance with two Radions depending on the footprint and the corals you want to house.