• LPS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SOFTIES AKA Zoas \ Pallys

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
With the transition of the BOD occurring very soon several members have inquired about our Grow Out Competitions. We wanted your opinion on what type of coral our members would like to compete with.

I have added a poll that will remain open for 7 days to get a idea of what everyone wants.

It's already hard to measure the exact warterloggedness of the coral / algae in SPS. With LPS, it might be really hard to standardize. Can I put mine under heavy flow for 10 minutes before the initial weigh-in then have it under zero flow at weigh-out? A lot of the weight in LPS seems to be just water in thin sacs. I'll play any game you guys come up with (it's all fun after all), but there might be some things to consider if you do LPS/Soft.

Grape montipora growout! Or hollywood stunner if you want a chalice!

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
With the poll I was just trying to narrow down to a specific category. Once we get the category narrowed down we can have another poll on the exact coral that the majority of the members are interested in competing with

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
im inm as long as it is not SPS

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
New Grow out Competition

So I change to poll to include softies AKA Zoas\Pallys SO EVERYONE PLEASE RESUBMIT YOUR VOTE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

adoucette

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i think the polyp count idea will be a problem unless you guys want to split prizes 3+ ways